Thursday 1 October 2009



Oslo Opera House

This building is very inspirational to me. The first time that I saw it I instantly loved it. At first looks it is an impressive building, with clean edges and a stylish feel that Scandinavian design inspires. Also initially I felt a connection with the Sydney Opera House, in the way that people could navigate around it and also the location by the water. The design allows people to walk on the roof, as some parts seem submerged, this is how it is at Sydney. A different aspect that I enjoy is the different stages as you make your way up the construction. It is staged and different platforms are clear. These offer different viewing points which offer different use for the opera house as the exterior can offer more in tourism by offering this facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment