Monday 5 October 2009

Instant chat on websites for assistance

This is something that I have only encountered in the past couple of days, it is a function on certain websites that allows you to ask for assistance and speak to someone who works for the company. I first encountered it on virgin media and then on T mobile today. At first I was concerned with the safety of it as I felt that it could be an external source trying to gain access to y information. I trusted the source and found it to be a very helpful feature as they are also capable of pointing out the best deals and what would benefit you the most. In my opinion it is a clever step to incorporate this into websites that offer a service that can sometimes be misunderstood. Linking with the current popularity of online chat it is a very clever and useful device that I am sure will be developed and be an integral part of websites in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment